|Egads! A survey! :O
||[Dec. 12th, 2005|02:43 am]
Borrowed from neptunes_lament/xochitl =P
1. Colored lights or white lights?
I am a kid at heart: coloured lights
2. Real tree or fake tree?
We have a small fake tree (I think we still have it), but preferably, I'd like a real tree. I know fake ones last for years, but real trees just decompose better. :P
3. What is your least favorite thing about the holidays?
The snarkiness of holiday shoppers.
4. What is the one thing that you would like to see under the tree this year?
A press release stating I can purchase from iTunes/Napster Japan. lmao.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in the snow?
I haven't seen snow in years (5 minutes of flurries in Chicago 2 years ago don't count), but ideally, I've always wanted to make a snowman. But in my mom's hometown in Canada, they rarely get enough or the proper type of snow for them. :(
6. What is your favorite holiday drink?
7. What is your favorite holiday smell?
8. Who is your favorite reindeer?
It's a crock of shit created by Montgomery Wards.
9. What is your Christmas Eve ritual?
I don't really have a ritual.
10. Are you a Friday-after-Thanksgiving shopper?
I hate shopping. :(
11. What is your favorite holiday food?
Jellied cranberry sauce. And this Jell-o like concoction, I can't really describe it. It's multi-layered. :o
12. How did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
When I could recognize my mom's handwriting on the "From: Santa" tags, I began to be suspicious.
13. Who do you want to be under the mistletoe with?
My cat Artemis. :D
14. Have you bought all your presents yet?
I'm still in the hole from last Christmas. Nothing for anyone this year. :(
15. Do you spend Christmas with a lot of family?
Occasionally, when I was younger, every now and then me and my mom would go to Canada and spend it with her family. But now, not really.
16. Do you still make snowmen and snow angels?
Continuing from above, we'd get snow, but never enough or the perfect consistency for snowmen. Just snow angels. Boooring.
17. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
18. What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve?
Drink? My once-in-the-blue-moon affair, lmao.
19. What's the weirdest thing you've ever got for Christmas?
I can't remember.
20. What's the most expensive thing you've gotten for Christmas?
I've received nice things in the past, but I can't remember the specific items.
21. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?
I sleep in, since the novelty of Christmas has long worn off for me. :(
22. What do you usually get in your stocking?
Bath stuff, LifeSavers Candy Books, etc