|survey - 2003 in review
||[Jan. 2nd, 2004|01:48 am]
1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?|
Hm. Nothing special, really. Just trivial things like dying my hair platinum blonde (then magenta), flying to California, and dating a guy 12 years my senior. ;)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I always make resolutions/goals, but I usually lose motivation after a while. This year, though I always say it, I feel it's going to be a good year. However, I have to make goals for myself and remind myself of those goals if I ever want to accomplish anything. ^^;
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
People I am related to, sure. People i'm close to, no.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries states did you visit?
Georgia and California. >_>;
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
A (stable) place to live.
7. What date(s) from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 16, because I got my license. (Now I can't ever forget your birthday, elix-chan. :P) September 26 because that's when xochitl wrecked her car again. XD; October 30th, because that's when I met Toshi. ^^;;
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Becoming more independent, and just surviving another year with my sanity more or less intact. (Kept Sarah's reply.)
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to make it on my own, yet again.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My laptop, but that got stolen. *shrugs*
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I don't know about celebration, but perhaps some recognition? The people who can, or would, do anything for me if within their (current) power.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine. ....seriously? Um, I dunno, Trudi's? ¬¬
14. Where did most of your money go?
Laptop, one wasted plane ticket, expensive LE DVD's.. >_>;
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving out (or tried to) again.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
I don't know off the top of my head...
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Somewhere in-between.
ii. thinner or fatter? Same as always.
iii. richer or poorer? Compared to 2002, I'd say... richer, in terms of net income.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Job searching. Just being more productive in general.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressing out over stupid, inane, trivial bullshit. Well, it's considered trivial to others, anyway. *shrugs*
20. How did you spend Christmas?
By myself. (Like I always will.)
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Well, would YOU consider it love? Do I? I don't know, yet.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I find myself watching less and less TV, but when I do catch TV, I like "Will & Grace", "The Dead Zone", etc. I'm starting to like "Sex & The City".
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I try not to 'hate' anyone, but once you completely lose my respect, it's hard to gain it back. (Kept Sarah's response, again.)
26. What was the best book you read?
Is there a book i've actually finished this year?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
As far as "new" goes, Korean music, maybe? ^^;
28. What did you want and get?
Someone who likes me. >_>;
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Hmm. This is a hard one. I think I can safely say "Spirited Away"? ^^;
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Cried my eyes out. Oh, and I turned 19. x_x;
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Umm... I don't know.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
I really wear whatever fits my mood... but generally just anything comfortable. ^^;
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Fluctuates between Gackt, Yoshiki, or Klaha. ^^;;
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gay marriage, and the war in Iraq. (Damnit, Sarah, stop thinking like me. :P)
37. Who did you miss?
Anyone whom I don't get to see on a regular basis. (Kept Sarah's response, again.)
38. Who was the best new person you met?
If you knew me good enough, you'd know the answer to this.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Don't regret the past, just learn from your mistakes and be mindful from this point on. (I love keeping your responses, Sarah. :P)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Memories are always beautiful, but with only that... you can't live." ~ JUDY AND MARY, Sobakasu